That’s nice! Thanks! Now let's work together!
What's in it for you?
• Adaptive, enthusiastic, easy-going, loyal employee
• Animation skills as well as an awareness of technical constraints, big picture perspective
• Character animator – background in Computer Graphics Technology at Purdue University, later became more specialized with training from Animation Mentor
• Recently moved to Austin this summer after a few years of working on Sesame Street's "Abby’s Flying Fairy School" segment and online interactive component
• Came to GDC Online to familiarize myself with the local game community and assess how my animation and other production skills may fit
• Strong eye for detail and consistency in linear storytelling as well as ability to anticipate user interactions in nonlinear storytelling scenarios
• Collaborate well with other animators, whether working alongside them or leading them
• Thorough, thoughtful, effective communicator
• Readily accepts criticism and eager to help others with constructive feedback
• Good Experience using XSI, Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, among other tools for animation, graphic design, video editing, and motion capture cleanup
It was a pleasure meeting you, and please keep in touch!