Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Magic Show

Hey gang!

So, just to spite all of you, I have chosen the magic show story.

Nah, not in spite. I know it's epic. But I really want to do it. I'm excited about its promise, and really I think the butler one was going to get old after a few weeks. Plus I would have had to have the perfect music for the part - really the music is like a character all in itself in that story - and I'd much rather spend all that time on animation rather than hunting for the right piece of music. I love music.. but I'm here to animate. :-)

Anyway, I appreciate all of your comments and suggestions. Whether it seems like it or not, they really helped me arrive at the solution. So thanks!

Also, my website, http://www.laurasko.com, is back up and running.. but old. I have a ton of updates to do... I'll get back to you on those!!!

-L

No comments: