Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sleeping Bloggy Online Interactive Game Launched Today (Abby's Flying Fairy School)

I'm proud to say our first online interactive game for "Abby's Flying Fairy School" launched today. This episode is called "Sleeping Bloggy." I'm not sure if the broadcast version of this episode has aired on television yet, so you'll have to let me know about that. Anyway, give the game a shot! ;-)

Sleeping Bloggy Game



(Note: at the studio we are testing it and it seems that the game hangs up after the juice game for most people. Hopefully the Flash company, Firefly, is figuring this out!!! SpeakeasyFX was only responsible for the show content, character animations, and magic fx. While I did not layout this interactive episode, I did a handful of animation on it.)

No comments: