Sunday, November 02, 2008

Wall-E DVD in 2 weeks...


http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48323


November 18th baby.

You know, I watched Ratatouille last night and I cried all the way through the ending, from the moment Ego takes a bite of the peasant dish, though his flash of memories and all the way to the end. Masterpiece. ;)


Can't wait for the next feature, "Up" (May 2009) - in which a young boy helps an old man to reignite his dream of being an adventurer like Indiana jones.



Admittedly I haven't heard as much about Up as the other Pixar movies, but I do know it was written and directed by the ever-funny Bob Peterson who had more than just a hand in Finding Nemo, and it's co-directed by Pete Docter who gave the keynote speech at my Animation Mentor graduation. So as always it's something to look forward to.

No comments: