Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some Buzz about 'Bee Movie'

I'm a fan of Oprah, and yesterday afternoon she had Jerry Seinfeld on the show to talk about his new DreamWorks animated film, Bee Movie. Here are a couple things he had to say which I thought were kind of funny:



"There's no history in comedy. Just do the jokes."

-Jerry Seinfeld on 'Oprah', discussing her desire to develop and perform the character of Judge Bumbleden in the upcoming DreamWorks animated film, Bee Movie.

---

"It's like you bought a present for somebody that was way too expensive, you can't return it, and now they're going to open it. It's an awful moment. Because there's a chance they're going to go, 'Oh' (disdainfully) and 'lovely' (wincing). You know? And you go, 'Well, I'm out of money, I spent everything I had on this, you know.' But, it's nice to give presents."

-Jerry Seinfeld on 'Oprah', when asked if he was nervous about the opening of Bee Movie on November 2nd.

No comments: