Sunday, April 08, 2007

I Love It When We're Cruisin Together

I am exhausted. But I am excited.

Today I will embark on my first cruise, and I'll be with my loving fiance under the Florida sun. We are about to leave Orlando for Fort Lauderdale. From there, we will board a ship which will set sail at about 5pm. We are headed to the Eastern Caribbean islands.

Tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday will be entirely at sea. We will be rocked to sleep in our beds by the ebb and flow of the Atlantic. By Wednesday we will arrive for a shore excursion at St. Maarten, and by Thursday we will visit St. Thomas. Friday we return to the sea, and Saturday we will spend on the Princess Cays (Princess cruise line, Cayman islands). We'll return bright and early on Sunday morning to Fort Lauderdale, only a few short hours from the place we call home.

I am hoping I'll get a chance to go online at some point while I'm there, but I know it's terribly expensive, so for now you can expect me to return any messages on Monday, the 16th.

And for those of you celebrating, have a very Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug said...

Happy Easter guys. Have a great trip and we'll all see you when you get home.