Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Beautiful Rain

Last night I flew into Orlando after being away for two months. I think I got this thing backwards - I was in Florida through the hot summer months and up north for the -25 (below zero wind chill) weather. But now I'm back, and caught a gorgeous sunset as I was landing last night. And now I'm home where the heart is.

Today it's overcast, and it just started raining a little while ago, so I got on my jacket and flip flops and ran down the stairs to get outside. Had to feel that fresh Florida rain on my face. Definitely a welcome change from the bitter cold, although the snow was beautiful while it lasted.

As for this week, it's packed. I'm helping Naveen and his White Board Logic team with some character sketches for Inky and the Pens while I have the time this afternoon, but then I've gotta jump into animation and get a reel together before GDC next week. And then of course there are some layouts and things to do for work as well.

But, I have to say, it's great to be back. :)

No comments: