Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fumble Fixed

With much thanks to an awesome guy called Ryan Ellis (see website), I was able to solve my question about the rabid rabbit fur issue (which was, can it be done). Simply put, yes, and it took just one phrase in my command line:

performPolyAutoProj 0;

















Yup. That was it. Automatic Mapping. I knew deep down it was a UV issue; I'm just terrible with UVs, which is another way of saying I'm too lazy to really study it at the moment, what with all the animating I'm doing (when I'm not sleeping for 4-6 hours). Oh yeah, and checking Facebook, cooking, or watching lizards on my porch.

So a big shout out to Ryan, who is awesome, and also to other friends (John especially!) who always manage to find time to help others. You guys rock!

No comments: