Saturday, December 15, 2007

Misfit Flirting With Disaster


Misfit Magician, Flirting With Disaster


Tonight is the last official night of production on Misfit Magician. The deadline is at 3pm tomorrow, and while I'm feeling pretty confident about finishing, I've experienced 2 crashes in the past half hour and decided to take a break. I might pull an all-nighter for old time's sake, if I can manage the energy. It isn't completely necessary, but it might be fun and more relaxing that way.

I'm pretty psyched about finaling these shots. Despite the deadline tomorrow, I'll most likely continue to work on this piece through the next couple of weeks to get more facials and overlapping action in there. That stuff kinda got rushed this past week, and stuff like shoulders and hips are also lacking in interest. Camerawork too needs some help, especially at the end.

Tomorrow I'll post whatever I have, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

Good luck to all my buddies out there finaling their pieces as well. :-)

No comments: