Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Misfit Magician - Final Submission

Wow, Animation Mentor is over. I'm flying home tomorrow afternoon, and in the evening I'll have my last AM Q&A Session ever. How sad.. and yet, how promising. I really love this program and would recommend it to anyone going for animation. Feel free to ask me about it at any time - I'd be happy to share my experience.

Here's how I finished the class (below). Note: I wouldn't call this final yet because I still have a lot of work to do on facials and hands and hips, and then lighting and rendering of course, before putting it on my reel. I was nervous about this at first, but actually most students don't completely finish their shorts in 3 months - they just get the film as close to final as possible. So, here's what I turned in at the completion of the course.



Comments and criticism still very much appreciated. Thanks again for taking an interest. :) Safe travels and happy holidays, everyone!

1 comment:

CM said...

Clever, he needs to saw deeper into the box and have red stuff come off on his saw and then have the feet fall. Watched a CSI where a killing magician was featured and did the last trick, might search around for some visual cues