Thursday, January 10, 2008

PS - Website

PS... I posted a preliminary version of the new Flash site at http://www.laurasko.com if you want to check it out. I've got a lot of work to do on it, but at least there's stuff in the animation section. Have a look and let me know if something bothers you about it.

I suppose a downside for some people might be the Flash 8 player requirement, but it sure lessens the load for me at the moment. As soon as I'm done traveling I expect I'll dub the site in HTML so that people can view Quicktime versions of the files. For now I'm waiting to see how necessary that is, though.

Have a good weekend & I'll get back to you with some pictures - I've definitely gotta hit Japantown once more before I leave for some really awesome looking crepes.. Cya!

No comments: