Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Goodbye, 2013; Hello, 2014!

Happy New Year!

As you may have noticed, I took a break from blogging in 2013. I spent the year working on myself, volunteering, animating on my own, reading a lot, enjoying time with friends and family, producing in downtown Austin at Invodo, still supervising animation on the fully-animated short "One Per Person" (2014), and producing and directing animation on another short film coming out that was a very fun live-action / cg blend (still in non-disclosure, but coming soon in 2014). So it was a busy year, and I have a busy year cut out for 2014 as well.

Best wishes to all for a bright and happy 2014!!!

Laura


1 comment:

bridesmom08 said...

Happy 2014! So proud of you for taking time in your schedule to do Miracle League work. I'm sure it gives you great joy!