Monday, January 27, 2014

Miracle League and A Record-Breaking SayThanksAustin Campaign

Today, Recognize Good posted this update on Facebook:
Thank you Austin for a HUGE response! SayThanksAustin 2014 broke every record possible, with tens of thousands of proud supporters saying THANK YOU to our Class of 2013 Legend award winners. Voting is now closed. Be the first to find out the final results by signing up for our email newsletter HERE.
I just want to take a moment and thank all of my friends, family, and any other IBTK followers out there who helped me vote the Brown family and Miracle League into the spotlight. I believe we made a huge impact on this year's campaign and I really look forward to seeing the final results.

Of course, we all send our much heartfelt thanks to Steve and Tracey Brown! No matter what happens, you are winners and the best kind of folks that Austin has to offer! I believe in the powerful beauty that is Miracle League and can not wait for the spring season to start up again. Thank you for being there!


No comments: